Wheelchair Access: This room is located on the 1st floor and is reserved for students in need of wheelchair access. Students may reserve this room at the circulation desk for up to 2 hours.
Group Study Reservations: These rooms are located on the 1st floor and can be reserved at the circulation desk for 2 hour intervals. Priority is given to enrolled students and groups of two or more.
- Small snacks and beverages with closed lids are allowed. The library requests no eating at the computers. Patrons are expected to throw away all trash.
- Whiteboard tables have specific guidelines; please adhere to these. See the posting on each table.
- Whiteboard: please make sure these are wiped clean before leaving.
- Please leave the room as you found it or in better condition; alert a library staff member if you have any problems or concerns.
- Lysol wipes are available at the circulation desk.