ALL eBook resources can be accessed through NCLIVE by clicking HERE. Scroll down to see direct links to the pages listed below. Note that some of the following places request you to create a separate log in. Access eBooks through the following places:
|Popular and Reference
||Academic and Reference
- Homegrown: This source contains more than 1,000 eBooks from a variety of North Carolina publishers. Includes popular and scholarly nonfiction, novels by well-known NC authors, and award-winning short fiction and poetry. Simply click on the title and begin reading!
- RbDigital eBooks: (requires log in/set up of new account) Browse a variety of titles and read on Kindle, iPhone or Android apps. App is available for free through App Store (iPhone) and Play Store (Android). Once you set up the account online you merely log in through the app and click your checked out title and begin reading!
- Open Library: Browse thousands of titled. Similar to Project Gutenberg but provides even more! Curious about how to access their materials? Click on "about" and view their tutorial videos on how to access eBooks from Open Library.
- CREDO: Search over 850 titles for reference eBooks! Select "books" from the search bar drop down menu.
- eBook Central: Need authoritative information? Your library offers ebooks from trusted publishers in all academic subject areas along with powerful research tools as part of the Academic Complete™ collection!
- EBSCO host: Choose from 31 different categories!
- MyiLibrary: Coastal Carolina Community College's own tailored eContent resource library. Just click the title and begin reading right away! (you also have the option to download content)
- Gale Virtual Reference: Browse this extensive reference collection and simple click "view" to view the contents of your chosen book.
- ABC-CLIO: This eBook Collection provides modern tools for successful research inquiries. It offers high-quality, authoritative, scholarly information plus enhanced readability via a new reading pane, improved search and browse capabilities, and more. Just browse for your title, click, and begin reading!
- PrepStep: Create a log in account to access products that will help you with academic review, college & career resources, and more.
- OpenSUNY: An Open Education Resource, this link provides students access to various textbooks and overviews on a variety of topics from the University System in New York State.