Request Research Assistance
Get customized help from a reference librarian in person, by phone, or via the Web. We can help you with:
• Planning a research strategy
• Conducting literature reviews for papers or other reports
• Finding journal articles, e-books, reference items, and more
• Using citation management software, such as Zotero
• Formatting reference styles for journal article submission
Simply fill out the form below and a librarian will contact you to set up an appointment. Remember to allow at least ONE WEEK in advance for scheduling your meeting.